1. My niece came with my mom. Riley is 3 months younger than Peyton. We tried to get some pictures of the girls together, but it didn't work out so well.
These are seriously the best two I got. Hopefully I'll get a chance to try again before they head home.
2. We're going through major potty training regression. I know lots of kids go through it, but I was hoping Peyton wouldn't. It started as soon as I started watching Payton and Judah. ::sigh:: It's like she realized that she doesn't really have to pee in the potty. We're going to plow through it, and hope it doesn't last too long. Crossing my fingers that it doesn't get worse once we bring Noah home.
3. Peyton's costume came in the mail a few days ago. I can't wait until October! I'm pretty sure September is going to fly by.
4. I can't wait until the weather cools down, and Peyton gets to wear some of the new outfits my mom bought her. Poor thing was so sweaty when I took off her long sleeve shirt at the park this morning.
5. Tomorrow we get to meet Noah.
6. I thought I would have a lot to say today since I haven't blogged in a few days, but I'm struggling.
7. So much for 10, I'm stopping at 7.