Friday, August 27, 2010

Last Pregnancy Update


This will be my last pregnancy update because baby Noah is coming next week!

Pregnancy: 38 weeks 2 day

Weight Gain: 36 lbs Hooray! I still have 5 days left, but that's 14 pounds less than I gained while pregnant with Peyton! Can't wait to start shedding it!

Sleep: I've actually been falling asleep before 2am, but it seems like I'm getting up every hour to go to the bathroom. 

Gender: Boy

Name: Noah Thomas  I'm pretty certain this isn't changing. 

Feeling: Tired all the time. 

Health: We are both doing great. His heart rate is strong, and my blood pressure and weight gain is good. I guess that's really all we can go off of right now. 

Belly: The 4 stretch marks that I got seem like they're getting longer. :( Hopefully no more show up!

What I am looking forward to: My mom, and niece coming tomorrow! Seeing the little guy. I wonder if he is going to have any hair, and if it will be dark or light. I wonder if he'll have huge cheeks like Peyton. 

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.

Milestones: Today was my last doctor's appointment. Yay!!! 

Movement: I'm not feeling crazy movement anymore, but he is still poking a prodding. 

Cravings: Nothing really this week. I ate a pan of brownies, but what else is new...


Your baby has really plumped up. He weighs about 6.8 pounds and he's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). He has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold his hand for the first time! His organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb. Wondering what color your baby's eyes will be? If he's born with brown eyes, they'll likely stay brown. If he's born with steel gray or dark blue eyes, they may stay gray or blue or turn green, hazel, or brown by the time he's 9 months old.

I have a feeling that Noah is bigger than 6.8 pounds, and 19 1/2 inches long. I definitely wouldn't mind him being that small though. Peyton was so big it hardly felt like a had a newborn. :)


4 comments:

Krista said...

Yay! I can't wait until the picture on the side bar is of his lil' face... Only a five days til you have an outside baby! Have fun with your mom and niece, and I hope soon you can sleep on your belly (although since you're having a c-section, that's probably not likely).

hillary said...

niece?

Steph said...

I'm with Hillary. Who's the niece? Can't wait to hear that the little guy is here!

The Stachurskis said...

Ahh! I can't wait for you! :) I can't believe the time is already here! oh man, that's scary. ha! Have fun with the family! Enjoy the help they'll give you.