Sorry, I know you guys have been waiting! I had a blast hanging out with you all today! I'll have your gallery up soon. I hope you enjoy the slideshow. Sorry about the quality.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
1. We had a garage sale last Saturday. I'm always such a debbie downer and think no one is going to come, but we made $150.00. We are pretty happy with that. Peyton had a blast!
2. I got the vest and thermal Peyton is wearing in the above pictures at Old Navy last spring. I think I paid 5 dollars for the vest, and like 1.50 for the shirt. I totally scored and I'm so glad they fit!
3. I met up with one of the ladies on my moms' message board, and took pictures of her family. I had a lot of fun. I need to work on posing and giving directions. I'm a fan of capturing people just being a family though, so... Here are a few from the shoot:
4. I attempted pigtails on Peyton for the first time a few days ago. It didn't really work out. Her hair is still too short. I can't wait until it's long enough.
5. I'm shooting a family of 11 this Sunday!
6. Peyton and Daragan are becoming quite the pals.
7. Tonight is make over night on the Biggest Loser, it's always my favorite episode.
8. Peyton wants me to hold her all.the.time these days.
9. Yesterday the little boy I watch was wearing an Auburn shirt with paw prints down the sleeves, and Peyton would point at it and say "Blue's Clues".
10. In the morning I can hear Peyton saying, "up, up... yeah, yeaahh... eat, eat... yeah, yeaahh".
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
1. Peyton has already been getting Christmas presents. My mom bought her this shopping cart a few weeks ago. She told me I could give it to her now. I was trying to hold off until closer to Christmas, but I gave in. At least I wrapped it. :)
2. Then last Friday her kitchen from my parents came. I waited a couple of hours before I put it together and gave it to her. :) I had my own reasons though. I wanted to get pictures of her playing with it to print for one of the walls in our eat in kitchen area. Isn't it the cutest kitchen ever!?! I love it.
3. Sunday we went to Target, the largest Target in America actually. :) We bought her a few presents for Christmas. We already gave them to her. ha.
4. Today is dark and rainy. All I want to do is lay on the couch, watch tv and eating cookies. It's just not possible with toddlers running around. I am taking a break and blogging while they nap.
5. I should be cleaning the house right now, but I it's almost been a week since my last post. :)
6. I was surprised that SNL was so funny when Taylor Swift hosted.
7. As soon as we have our garage I'm going to start decorating for Christmas. If our shed wasn't packed with "for sale" items I'd probably already have our tree up. :)
8. We have a neighbor named Katie, and when I said, "look Peyton, there's Katie. Can you say hi to Katie?", Peyton meowed. And she did a few more times while she was playing with her. When Katie was on her way home I asked Peyton if she could say Katie... she meowed again. I then realized that Peyton thought I was saying kitty. :)
9. Peyton brought me the Aristocats this morning, and said meow. I asked her if she wanted to watch it, and she said yeah. I really hope she doesn't ask for a cat when she's older.
10. I slept horrible last night, I hope tonight is better.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Today is my niece's birthday, she's 8! I can't believe it! Happy birthday, Chloe.
Today my baby is 15 months!
She is so much fun, and has us laughing all of the time! Though we usually have to hide our laughter because she's doing something she isn't supposed to.
The other night Cory heard her splashing in the toilet and he said, "Peeyyton". She came around the corner saying, "no ma'am, no ma'am"
When she is in a bad mood or frustrated she tries hitting Daragan. We are working on this!
She is not a fan of vegetables, and she throws them off her highchair as soon as she sees them. Not so funny. I can only get her to eat them when they're hidden in something else.
She likes to tell the other kids to share as she's taking something out of their hands. :/
She loves the itsy bitsy spider, and knows all the motions.
She asks to eat crackers all day!
One of her favorite books is Monsters Inc which is one of my least favorite. It's so long, so we just make up words to go with the pictures. Which sounds like "and there's Mike and there's Sully, and they're doing that". I tried hiding it in the middle of her stack of books, but she threw them off the shelf until she got to it. She also loves her Baby Einstein color book, and I Love You Through and Through. Reading books is her favorite thing to do right now, well besides running around outside.
She talk a lot. Words she uses daily are:
cracker, milk, outside, socks, daragan, mike, books, blocks, apple, water, more, please, thank you, yeah, no, no ma'am, come on ('mon), come here ('mere), daddy, mama, car, flower, eeewwww, ball, elmo, uh oh, stick, rock, puppy, bow, head, ears, eyes, chin, mouth, cheek, toes, circle, jaida, bye, hi, dance, jump, tickle, share, go, paper, eat, bear, baby, bless you, shovel, bath, bubbles, down, up. Hmm... I think that's it. But she will pretty much try to repeat most words you ask her to.
She knows what sound a horse, cow, dog, and cat make. She also says beep beep when she's playing with her cars.
She can stack blocks about 4 high.
She has 7 teeth, 4 on the bottom and 3 up top.
She weighs 22lbs 4oz She's 31 inches tall, and her head is 18".
She's in size 12-18 months, and wears a size 5 shoe.
Well, I think that covers what she's up to.
Monday I took her to her well check, and then to the zoo, so here are some pictures. The color is all over the place in these, I shot in auto most of the time, and I just don't have the energy to try to edit them.
Monday, November 2, 2009
I can get Mckmama's button to work...
Friday night we most certainly did not go to the zoo to find out that Boo at the Zoo was not included in our season pass. I always read the small print for the promotional activities at the zoo. I did not huff at the lady, and tell Cory that I wasn't going to pay 20 dollars to go into the zoo when we could go for free the next day. We then did not take the long route home looking for churches that might be doing a Trunk or Treat, so we could show Peyton off in her adorable Tinker bell costume. And Peyton is definitely not eating pizza, she of course, only eats veggies, fruit and whole grains.
And all of those gaps wouldn't be filled with a ton of frosting and leave the cake looking like this.
If I did, in fact, make a rainbow cake there would be more than half left, after all it's only been 3 days.
Saturday night our church's Trunk or Treat. We did not dress Peyton up in a costume for the second night in a row just to parade her around. Everyone knows that 15 month old children should eat lots of candy so Peyton did not fill her "treat bag" with flyers and flowers leaves. :)