Thursday, August 19, 2010

37 weeks


Pregnancy: 37 weeks 1 day

Weight Gain: 34 lbs

Sleep: It's been pretty horrible the last few nights. I am wide awake almost all night long, and then dragging until nap time. I usually get an hour nap everyday though.

Gender: Boy

Name: Noah Thomas

Feeling: Ready to be done! 

Health: We are both doing great. His heart rate is strong, and my blood pressure and weight gain is good. I guess that's really all we can go off of right now. 

Belly: Overtaking my life. :) I'm ready to get the baby out and shrink it back down.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing Peyton's reaction to her baby brother. 

What I miss: fall tv shows. :)

Milestones: I'm full term! Only one more dr's appointment left! I would love to go in to labor next Friday after Peyton's dr's appointment. It would be fantastic! :)

Movement: He's slowing down, running out of room, but he still is way more active than Peyton ever was.

Cravings: broccoli and cheddar soup from panera bread


Your baby is now considered full term, even though your due date is still three weeks away. If you go into labor now, his lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb. He weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard). Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long.


2 comments:

Krista said...

So soon! Just think, in less than two weeks he will be an outside baby, whether you go into labor or you have your c-section. So exciting. You guys will have the best Christmas cards this year.

Steph said...

Aw, I can't wait to see little Noah. I wish you were closer!

Hi baby! (That's me saying hello to him in your belly).