Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ten on tuesday!

1. This morning Peyton had a birthday party with Mike Wazowski. She has been asking to have a birthday party the last couple of days, and I think she just wants a cupcake. Funny that Heather just posted about Addie being really into birthday parties. 

2. When Peyton wants me to bend the knees of her little doll house people she asks me, "wanna broke their knees".

3. Daragan is driving me absolutely nuts! She keeps peeing in the house, and I'm about to lose my mind. Hopefully I can get the carpets professionally cleaned soon. I saw a coupon a few weeks ago in our little local paper and it was pretty reasonable. 

4. Yesterday I got my tripod out because I was going to try to get some pictures of me and Peyton, but I couldn't find the the piece that connects to my camera. So, so sad. I have no idea where it is. I really hope it wasn't in my old camera bag that I sold. Cory took some of us though. Here's one:


5. If you are pregnant during the warm months and you plan on having a couple bare belly shots you might want to work on a belly tan. Ha. My stomach is so white, and stretched you can see all of my veins. Oh purple belly, I am anxious to see you go. 

This one cracks me up because my belly button sticks out like a freaking nose. 



6. Don't let the pants deceive you. It is still very hot in good ol' Alabama. I think it was 7pm, we were only outside for like 10 minutes and we were all sweating.

7. Ok enough with the giant belly. Conversing with a 2 year old all day is exhausting. 

Peyton: "you see that, mommy"

Me: "yes, peyton, I see it."

Peyton: "You see that veggie tales, mommy"

Me: "yes, Peyton, I see it"

Peyton: "remember that veggie tales"

Me: "yes, I remember that"

Peyton: " you see that, mommy"

Me: "yes, peyton, I can see it"

Peyton: "what is that"

Me: "you know what that is  you just told me. what is that, peyton"

Peyton: "that's veggie tales. you like that veggie tales?"

and it just goes on and on and on... 

8. Peyton woke up at like 3 am, crying and asking to go play in the playroom. I have no idea what brought that on. 

9. On Sunday we took Mike Wazowski to Panera Bread with us. He was wearing Peyton's socks, underwear and a bow. ha. I wish I would have taken a picture. Quite a few stuffed animals have been sporting Peyton's underwear lately. 

10. Don't forget to turn the music off at the bottom of the page.


3 comments:

Krista said...

These posts about Peyton always make me laugh. She's at such a fun age! I hope Daragan gets herself together and quits peeing on your stuff!

Steph said...

I love the one of Peyton's nose and your button. Peyton is great in that video. Quite the little singer that one:)

hillary said...

i like how you can hear daragan shaking her ears in the background.