1. I'm going to be watching my friend's baby every Friday. Last week was her first day. She is a month old, so she still sleeps a lot. There was only one hard part during the day. She and Noah woke up at the same time, and wanted to eat. They were both crying so I picked up Juliana and Peyton went into her room to give Noah his pacifier. I was making Juliana's bottle while holding her, and I could hear Noah screaming. I was calling Peyton, but she wasn't answering so I went into her room, and she hovering over him holding/shoving Noah's pacifier in his mouth with her pointer finger. He screaming around it, trying to push it out. Poor little duder. I don't think I'll be taking up Peyton's offer of giving Noah his pacifier anymore.
This is a really bad picture of both of them, but check out that size difference!
2. I ordered our Christmas cards, and I can't wait to get them! Every time I hear a loud truck I run to the nearest window to see if it's a UPS or FedEx truck turning into my driveway.
3. Noah is smiling a lot more these days. So cute! It's so hard to catch them on camera though. This is the best I got. I love his little bulgy eyes.
4. Last Saturday we went to the mall so the kids could get a picture with Santa. It is a horrible picture, but I wanted to buy it anyway. I wish I would have been more assertive, and asked them to move their camera, so there wasn't a huge gap on the right side while Peyton was practically being cut off on the left. Oh well, live, learn and then get Luvs. Noah has his head completely turned and is looking at a Christmas tree, and Peyton has a pouty lip and tears streaming down her cheeks.
5. The mall was already crazy busy. I'm not sure if it's because Christmas is just around the corner, a lot of the stores were having amazing sales (Gap had 40% off everything!) or because their wasn't an Alabama or Auburn game. I don't think we'll go back to the mall until after the holidays.
6. I rearranged the playroom, and Cory hung up new book shelves. It feels much bigger and looks cleaner. My favorite part is the book shelves. It's a rain gutter cut in half, a cap on each side, and screwed to the wall. Pretty cool, huh! I don't remember the blog that I saw it on or else I'd give them credit.
7. I tthought Noah might enjoy story time before Peyton went to bed last night.
I was wrong.
8. Noah slept so great on Saturday night, and I thought we were on our way to him sleeping all night long. Not so much. He has been sleeping horrible the last couple of nights! Oh, pacifier, you are such a blessing and a curse.
9. The other night Cory took Peyton with him to Publix. She meant to bring her dollhouse "daddy" with her, but forgot him at home. Cory said while they were shopping down and aisle she cried out, "Where my baby daddy, where my baby daddy". He said the people that were in the same aisle starting laughing, as he was trying to explain (loudly) that she left her dollhouse daddy at home.
10. I could not stop eating yesterday. Gearing up for the holidays I guess.