2. I went to the dentist today. I hadn't been in 6 years. yikes. I do have a cavity, but I'm not too bummed about it. I thought they were going to tell me I need 17 root canals. Instead I got compliments. so hooray. I love going to the doctor and dentist.
3. The dentist was very impressed with Peyton. He couldn't believe that she wasn't even three yet. She spelt her name for him, and told him her birthday. I said, "yeah, she's a genius." He said, "I really think so!" :)
4. Noah has his 9 month appointment tomorrow. I'm guessing he weighs like 23 pounds.
5. Please ignore the mismatched outfit, and nap hair. Focus on that awesome "angelina ballerina" move. ha. Such a dainty little ballerina. I can't wait until she starts dance!
6. It is HOT. The humidity isn't bad yet, so I'm enjoying. I love having the kids play in their little pool late in the afternoon.
7. Hopefully this weekend I'll have a chance to take Noah's 9 month pictures. He's at a great age/stage. He can sit up really well, but he isn't crawling yet so he can't get away from me. Well unless he decides to roll away.
8. Have I shared pictures of the kids' room?
9. Peyton is completely out of diapers. yay! She will still have an occasional accident at nap or bedtime, but really she is doing so well. We just have to be sure to get her up to go to the bathroom before we go to bed.
10. You would think that thinking of 10 random things to share would be easy, but I struggle every week. I guess it's because my life is pretty much the same day after day. We have some exciting changes coming up, but they're not ready for the blog world.