1. Happy birthday, Steph!
2. I love when Peyton sings. My favorite song she sings right now is the Wonder Pets song. It's hilarious because instead of saying, "save the day" she says, "same ol' day". Cory and I laugh every time. I'll try to get a video before she learns the right words.
3. I also love that Peyton calls half moons "happy moons".
4. Now that we have baby boy's name picked up I've been feeling anxious about not having anything ready. Peyton's entire room was done by the time I was 25 weeks. I'm pretty sure her car seat was installed in our car, and her clothes and blankets were washed, and boxes of diapers. We still have most of the baby items in the attic. We'll probably have to grab some extra diapers from the hospital and he might just be swaddled in pink blankets, too. :) But, at least he has a name. :)
5. I'm really excited about Peyton's birthday. We aren't really doing anything, but I think this is the first time we have bought her something that we haven't given her within minutes of purchasing it. She is going to actually have presents to open on her birthday! I also bought a pack of balloons and am going to try to sneak into her room without waking her up to fill it will balloons. She's totally going to get a cupcake for breakfast, too. :)
6. I really need it to be about 20 degrees cooler outside.
7. I know what Peyton is going to be for Halloween. She is going to look ridiculously cute! I haven't ordered it, and probably won't for at least a month because it would be almost impossible for me not to dress her up in it and have a photo shoot.
8. To get a double stroller or not to get a double stroller... still contemplating.
9. Peyton woke up in the middle of the night crying. When I went to check on her she asked me if she could eat at her table. She was fine after I told her that she couldn't because it was still night time and she needed to go back to sleep. I wonder if she had a bad dream about someone not letting her eat or something.
10. One of Peyton's fish died.