1. Peyton's picky eating is getting out of control. It's a battle and not a fun one.
2. We've been having lots of fun playing in the water.
3. Peyton is in a bad mood today, and I think it's because she's hungry. She is refusing her oatmeal (which she used to love) because she wants cheerios. Ponyo seems to be cheering her up.
4. I'm not sure if I've complained about this before, but it really irks me that the city I live in doesn't have crosswalks, and bike lanes. There aren't even sidewalks everywhere. Way to promote healthy living...
5. Lots of birthdays coming up soon. My friend's son's 1st birthday is in 2 days, my little cousin's in on the 11th, another one of my cousin's is on the 12th, my mom's is on the 13th, and Krista's in on the 14th. That's fun!
7. Why is it so much harder to name this child than it was with Peyton? For those of you that have more than one kid was the second one harder to name?
8. Peyton still remembers all the signs she learned as a baby even though she hardly ever uses them anymore.
9. Does anyone want to come over and finish painting our trim, kitchen and hallway?
10. With warm weather come lots of fire ants. They're already making their homes all over our yard. I'll take the warm weather and deal with ants over the cold though. Cory's crazy for loving winter the best.