Sunday, April 11, 2010

Storyboard

I've been working in PS trying to learn how to make storyboards. This is the first one I created from scratch. It seriously took me a couple of hours to make it. I am SLLOOOWWW. Sorry the picture is so small. It's a 10x20 on a white background. I can't wait to see what it looks like printed. There are a few things that I wish I could change in the pictures, but I still love it. I mostly just love her. She is the cutest, sweetest, funniest, smartest, most precious little 20 month old ever!!


3 comments:

Krista said...

This is really cool! And when you click on the picture, it gets bigger.

kimberlysayre said...

Awesome, I didn't know that. I wish I knew how to disable right clicking on my blog just to be sure my pictures aren't being taken by a crazy.

steph said...

I love, love, love it! Your daughter is so cute and you take such great pictures.