Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Yesterday we spent Easter in Huntsville with Cory's family. We went to Cory's parents' church, and then went to their house for some delicious cheeseburgers. I was so happy when I found out we were having cheeseburgers because I have been wanting one so bad. We have a ton of chicken in our freezer. When my parents were visiting last month they took us to Costco. I grabbed a bag of chicken and put it in the cart not knowing that my mom had done the same, and then my dad went to wal mart and bought chicken. ha! We've been eating pretty much nothing but chicken for the last few weeks. Anyway, back to Easter. After lunch Peyton had a little egg hunt in the back yard. She loved it so much that Julie re-hid the eggs in the front yard. It was really funny watching Peyton find the eggs. She would scream, and yell out the color of the egg. After Peyton's nap we went to a park in the woods, but I didn't take my camera so I don't have any pictures. :( I enjoyed not having a camera though! We wrapped up the evening with a trip to Sonic for drinks. I'm loving sprite with watermelon these days.



Checking out her loot with GG. Peyton's Easter is more like a spring Christmas. She gets a ton.





Taking pictures of Peyton was near impossible. This might look like a sweet bonding moment, but it's actually a fit. ha.



Has there even been a more ridiculous family picture? ha. Oh well.



This is pretty much the only picture of Peyton facing forward in her dress. :/



We also got to spend Easter with Erin! Peyton would not crack a smile, and her hair is all over the place from thrashing about.



Cory's grandad cooking the burgers.



Tyler dressed up as the Easter bunny.





Peyton wasn't a fan.









So excited!



Showing Grampy her eggs.


2 comments:

steph said...

That looks fun! I'm not a fan of that bunny either.

kimberlysayre said...

Haha! Cory said it was creepy.