1. Yesterday we said goodbye to "auntie" aimee. :( We are really going to miss her, but we are happy for her.
2. Jada didn't get here until 10:45 this morning, so her and Peyton are on completely different schedules. ::shrugs::
3. Peyton is really starting to form opinions about some things...
4. Is today really the last day of June? wow!
5. Riley is in the hospital. :( She is having trouble breathing. That's all I know. Please pray for her. She's my niece that was born at 29 wks.
6. 3 weeks until Peyton and I go to Idaho! I talked to my mom yesterday, and she was out by the pool watching my nephews swim. I can't wait until I'm doing the same!
7. We went to Whole Foods last weekends. yikes! Buying organic is so expensive! ::sigh::
8. Tonight Cory is going to grill fish. yum! My tastes buds have changed a lot since having Peyton. I used to hate seafood, but now I crave it! weird.
9. Jillian from the Bachelorette is not making wise choices!
10. We're going to camp Springville this weekend to be with Cory's family for the 4th of July and his Uncle's birthday. It's going to be lots of fun. I just hope all the snakes stay far, far away!
P.S. Peyton started clapping this afternoon! It's so cute!