Monday, June 15, 2009

Visit with Grammy and Papa

This weekend we headed up to Madison to visit Cory's parents and grandparents. Grammy and Papa live in Louisiana and we haven't seen them since Peyton was like 6 weeks old. We had a really good time, and Peyton has jumped right back in to her normal routine. Of course I have lots of pictures to share.


We took a walk after a huge, DELICIOUS, steak dinner. 



IMG_0262

IMG_0260

IMG_0270

Porter came too. She's gotten a lot bigger since the last time we saw her, but she is still ALL puppy!



IMG_0259

She's so cute! She's fun to visit, but I think I've had my share of high energy dogs to last me a lifetime. We will definitely not be adding a boxer to our family. Look at that sweet face though! 



IMG_0266

Cory, the dog whisperer. 



IMG_0265

IMG_0257

Playing catch in the middle of the street.



IMG_0276

IMG_0277

   IMG_0285


IMG_0284


IMG_0292


IMG_0297


I'd say Peyton looks like a Sayre. 


IMG_0294


I made all my favorite pictures black and white.


IMG_0295


IMG_0256


IMG_0293


IMG_0300


IMG_0281


IMG_0290


For my non southern friends, this is pretty much what every little girl dresses like in Alabama. Their bows are usually 10x bigger though. :)


IMG_0302


IMG_0303


IMG_0304


This is what happens when you leave a 73 degree house, and go outside in hot, humid weather. My lens fogged up as soon as I walked outside. Still holding on to that chess piece. :)


IMG_0307


Wow, that was a ton of pictures! That's nothing new though. :P

5 comments:

Krista said...

I hope those Paul Frank pjs fit when you're in Cali, because they are the cutest thing. Not as cute as Peyton, though! She's SOOOOOOOO beautiful and I can't wait for August! (I think I say that in every single one of your posts, but it's totally true!)

kimberlysayre said...

Her belly already pokes out the bottom, but I'll squeeze her in them just for you. :) She has another pair that I like better, but there's a stain on the shirt. :(

Ash said...

Haha! OMG Jordan has the same white sandle's lol

MOM said...

See I visit. Love the stroller.

erica said...

your pictures are great! your alabama little girl outfit cracks me up! i HATE the little boy ones like that and am so happy that we've made it so far w/ 2 boys and no gifts of them LOL! erin told me you guys loved the paul frank for peyton, that's so cute!