1. Peyton and I are going to Idaho on my birthday. Woo hoo. The flight is going to be a little rough, we have 3 stops! Yikes! It will be worth it though.
2. Peyton and I will also be driving with my mom to Cali from Idaho. I just don't even know...
3. We'll be in Cali until Aug. 16th. Woo hoo! I am so excited! I can't wait for perfect weather, yummy food, friends, family, the beach, an Angela's game, water parks, a pool in my backyard... Oh Cali, how I love thee! I'm sad that I won't get to meet baby Hunter, and see Lindsay though.
4. Peyton has been standing on her own for a few seconds, but she always squats down once she realizes what she's doing.
5. I like the letters "R" and "A"
6. This weekend we are going to finish the tile in the entryway. baby steps. Our floor will be finished someday.
7. Getting a new tire on our car is another thing on our to-do list this weekend. blah.
8. I love pink lemonade.
9. Nap time is a fabulous time.
10. Peyton loves when I crawl around and chase her. She just crawls in circles though. She hasn't quite figured out how to get away from me either that or she actually likes being caught and tickled.