Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ten on tuesday

1. Peyton puts my cell phone up to her ear, and says "uh".

2. Jaida is going to start coming 4 days a week every other week. 

3. We are a one car family now.

4. We pulled the carpet out of our living room and hallway this past weekend. My neck is still killing me.

5. We bought a maclaren umbrella stroller, and I LOVE it! It's pink & black, and oh so stylish. Peyton really likes it too. I think she likes sitting more upright. She sat really far back in her Chicco, and it was such a beast to haul around.

6. We still haven't gotten our tickets to California.

7. Today Jaida came to my house without a diaper on. Of course I didn't realize it until she was soaked in pee. Gross. 

8. Peyton and I had a really fun summer day yesterday. We played in her little pool, went to the park, and went on a walk around the neighborhood. It was fun, but I could barely move my neck afterwards. 

9. Playing peek-a-boo is getting old. ha.

1o. Did I ever mention that my parents bought a house in Idaho? It's AWESOME!

5 comments:

CORY said...

I STILL CANT BELIEVE HE CLOTHES ON HIS 10 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER AND DIDNT REALISE THE DIAPER WAS MISSING.

erica said...

she didn't have a diaper on?? seriously???? who does that?

i've never heard of the stroller you were talking about (or maybe i have?) but i'd love to see a pic :)

steph said...

How could you forget to put a diaper on a baby? That's strange. You better get to buying those tickets girl!

Ash said...

Your so funny Kim, and who doesn't put a diaper on their baby?!

Linz said...

A diaper! Come on!!