1. Peyton puts my cell phone up to her ear, and says "uh".
2. Jaida is going to start coming 4 days a week every other week.
3. We are a one car family now.
4. We pulled the carpet out of our living room and hallway this past weekend. My neck is still killing me.
5. We bought a maclaren umbrella stroller, and I LOVE it! It's pink & black, and oh so stylish. Peyton really likes it too. I think she likes sitting more upright. She sat really far back in her Chicco, and it was such a beast to haul around.
6. We still haven't gotten our tickets to California.
7. Today Jaida came to my house without a diaper on. Of course I didn't realize it until she was soaked in pee. Gross.
8. Peyton and I had a really fun summer day yesterday. We played in her little pool, went to the park, and went on a walk around the neighborhood. It was fun, but I could barely move my neck afterwards.
9. Playing peek-a-boo is getting old. ha.
1o. Did I ever mention that my parents bought a house in Idaho? It's AWESOME!