1. Getting back in to the swing of things. Last week was crazy busy.
2. We spent Thanksgiving with the Sayre side of the family in Louisiana. We had lots of fun eating, playing games, eating, hanging out, eating... I didn't take very many pictures at all. :/ The few that I did take though:
such a lady.
a super great family picture. :/
3. We went to New Orleans on our way home.
there's nothing quite as beautiful as a nice pair of shiny gold teeth!
4. We had to put the baby gate up in the hall because Daragan kept jumping in bed with us. Apparently she really missed us.
5. I feel like we're busting out of the seams of our house.
6. So far there are only like 5 houses with lights on them in our neighborhood. I hope more people put some up this weekend. I love Christmas lights.
7. One of Peyton's favorite things to do is stand up on her car.
feeling so accomplished and free.
8. I need to buy stamps so I can mail out our Christmas cards.
9. I'm excited about seeing the Christmas play at our church this weekend. We've lived here for 3 years and I have never seen it.
10. I'm ready for 24 to start up again. I hope it's better than last season.