Tuesday, December 8, 2009

10 on tuesday.

1. Happy birthday, Hillary!


2.. Biggest Loser finale tonight! :) Oh what an exciting life I live.


3. Peyton has 3 Christmas presents under the tree. I almost let her open them this morning. We've already given her most of her presents. ::sigh::


4. We get called to pick Peyton up from the nursery every Sunday. She hates it. This week Milca said she was pulling her in a wagon, and every time they passed a door to the sanctuary she would call for me. We'll try again next week. ::sigh::


5. I'm very excited about having a white Christmas. 17 more days!


6. Yesterday I had apple pie for lunch. I think I might have the same thing today. :)


7. I'm looking forward to a day off tomorrow and having the car.


8. I want to visit Lindsay in Italy. Anyone else want to go?


9. Which is a better: an exercise bike or treadmill? I found one of each on craigslist for pretty cheap.


10. The end.


3 comments:

erica said...

an elliptical! and you can buy it from us cuz we're selling ours! LOL

Ashley said...

Lord your bad ;) Jordan has a few presents under the tree but I refuse to give them to her, but my mom keeps trying lol.

steph said...

I say a bike. It's easier on your knees. But then again I'm an old hag and my knees hurt when I run. Erg.