2. I had two photo shoots in Huntsville this weekend.
3. The ladies from Cory's parents' church also threw me a baby shower for Noah this weekend. Noah got a ton of cute new clothes, and diapers (yay!). Peyton was loving the chocolate covered pretzels, and hanging out with the big girls.
Noah's new hat from Holly and Daniel. So cute! I accidently put it on backwards though. oops.
4. Not to wish life away, but I want it to be April tomorrow.
5. Noah's not wanting to sleep today, and Peyton's not wanting to listen.
6. Did you know Tina Fey's husband is only 5 feet tall? I just found out today.
7. Did you know the Beatles are on itunes now? I never knew they weren't.
8. I don't know how many weeks Noah is. I think I referred to Peyton's age in weeks until she was 16 weeks old.
9. Cory and I saw Morning Glory with Holly, Daniel and Erin. I liked it. I think the last movie I saw in the theatre was Invictus. I was definitely due. A big thanks to Cory's parents for watching the kids.
10. Darkness at 5 is no fun.