Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holiday Card Promo

I love me some good snail mail. One of my favorite things about the holiday season is the Christmas cards. I love giving and getting them. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what I want our card to look like this year.  Lucky for me Shutterfly has a ton of super cute cards. Now all I have to do is pick out some cute clothes for Peyton, and Noah, and snap some photos. It's going to be quite a challenge getting a good picture of both the kids. If I succeed in one good picture of them together, I'm thinking about getting one of these:





I know full well that the likely hood of that happening is slim to none, and I'm okay with that because that just means I have an excuse to use more pictures. :) 

I think this one is really fun!


I can totally picture a series of meltdown pictures down the side, and then one good one of me in the middle. JK


Not only does Shutterfly have a huge variety of holiday cards they also have a ton of  products that would be perfect Christmas gifts.

Would you like to receive 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly? You can do just that by going here.

No comments: