1. Tuesdays always seem to come up so fast.
2. I finally got Peyton to hold Noah again. I wish I had her dressed up cute, but I didn't think she would agree to letting me take pictures of her holding Noah. Hopefully she'll do it again.
She looks a little too happy that he is crying, huh?
Uh oh, he's slipping.
3. We put our Christmas tree up last weekend. :) If we were going to be home for Thanksgiving I would have waited until the day after to put the tree up, but we'll be out of town. I wanted to enjoy the tree for a long time, so up it went. We haven't decorated the outside of our house yet. We'll probably do it next weekend.
4. The ladies at Cory's parents' church are having a baby shower for me this weekend. I'm pretty stoked about that.
5. It's shorts and t-shirt weather again, but at least the evenings require a jacket.
6. I'm very ready for Noah to be sleeping through the night.
7. It takes a lot of effort to get Noah to smile. I remember Peyton being pretty serious, too. I spent 30 minutes trying to catch a smile from Noah on my camera. 105 pictures later this is the closest I got:
8. He rocked tummy time though.
9. The other day we were listening to music in the car, and Cory changed the song. Peyton said, "Hey, I like that song". Cory said, "I don't like it". Then Peyton replied back, "it's my favorite song!".
10. We got a new tv! Merry early Christmas to us!