Tuesday, February 8, 2011

10 on Tuesday!

1. This morning Peyton woke me up with a barking rendition of twinkle, twinkle little star. Lovely.

2. Noah has been sleeping through the night since we started giving him rice cereal at lunch and dinner time. Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe it's not.

3. I'm making some green beans for Noah. Peyton hated green beans, still does. She still makes the same face she did as a baby when she eats them. Only now there isn't gagging involved. She just drinks a ton of water and declares herself "all better". But yeah, I've got the green beans steaming right now. I'm loving the Beaba. Such an awesome gift from my cousin.

4. Last time I posted about Noah sleeping through the night he stopped doing it. I hope I didn't just jinx it.

5. Peyton needs a Diego/Dora intervention. I didn't let her watch any yesterday because she is just too obsessed. She keeps waking up crying from dreams about the show. Well, at least that's what I think is happening. Yesterday morning she was crying, "Alicia! Alicia!" When I went to go get her she had tears rolling down her cheeks and she said, "you were locked in the magic door." Funny that she even cries for me as the character Alicia.

6. The one benefit from Diego is that she says baby Jaguar loves meat, so she is always up for trying some. She is a teriyaki beef jerky lover now. She calls it bacon.

7. Can't wait to find out if my friend's baby is a boy or girl! I don't know how she the patience to wait until the birth to find out. 1.5 hours!

8. Peyton's new Britax Frontier got here a few days ago. We haven't installed it yet. I'm still not sure if Noah is going to embrace his feminine side, and roll in Peyton's yellow flower Marathon or if we will buy him a new cover for it.

9. I'm starting the 30 Day Shred today. Krista and I are going to do it together, and buy each other a prize if we make it the full 30 days. :) Its nice to have an accountability partner even if she is across the country. I just got to keep my eyes on the prize. :)

10. This is from like a month ago.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love Peyton. The video was great! A lot of things she says sounds a lot like Kayley at that age. :)

Anonymous said...

She's so stinkin' smart. And articulate. I know and have known a lot of kids at two and a half who don't speak as well as Peyton. Dude. I know a lot of kids who are way older than that who don't speak that well!

Oh, the Shred. I can't wait to see what we surprise each other with. Eyes on the prize, eyes on the prize.

I am stalking Lindsay's FB today... I want to know so bad. I seriously hope it's a girl!