1. I haven't been blogging for a few days because I found out that someone from Brazil had been stealing pictures of Peyton and using them for their Orkut site. Seeing your child's face on someone else's social networking site if very disturbing! I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my blog. I debated making it private, and even deleting it. I really like the blogging community. I enjoy reading others' blogs, and it's always fun to see that I have new readers that don't know me in real life. So for now I've decided to keep my blog public. I've disabled right clicking ability, so hopefully people will get the idea that I am not okay with image stealing. I take the pictures, they are of my friends, and family, and NO ONE has the right to take them from my blog. They are mine. It is stealing.
And for my Brazilian not friend:
Vocês não são bem-vindos! Tire suas próprias imagens de seus próprios filhos, eparar de fingir que sabe os filhos que você talo e roubar fotos de. É errado, e você éestranho. Vou continuar a procurar por fotos dos meus filhos no orkut. Mantenha-osfora, e deixar de vir ao meu blog
2. Not ever supplementing with a bottle is hard especially when you have an angry baby because he isn't getting enough. So, thanks for the advice on only nursing to get my supply up, pedi, but I'm going to have to pass. Thankfully I've been able to pump enough for a full bottle before I go to bed, and Noah usually only needs one the next day. So even though I don't have a freezer stash I am maintaing his needs. Nursing a baby is stressful. At least I get a little help with feeding:
"Noah is so thirsty. He is so hungry."
3. I probably shouldn't leave the room when I have a bottle ready for Noah sitting in Peyton's reach. :)
4. Our little city hates to have fun weather. It seems like we're the only city in the state that doesn't have snow. All we got was like 2 minutes of snow flurries, sleet, and frozen rain. We don't get a lot of good thunderstorms in the summer either. We have like a forcefield around us or something.
5. I hate Star Wars.
6. The Bachelor started last week. Anyone watching?
7. Noah is officially in Peyton's room, well their room. I took down the pack in play in our room. It's nice to have that gone. Cory gets nervous every night, but Peyton has yet to wake up from Noah's crying.
8. Its crazy that stores put out their spring line in January. Target already has their bathing suits out.
9. I am happy that we are working our way up in more daylight. I miss the long summer days. I do not miss the bugs and humidity though.
10. I've been keeping up with my photo a day project (its a clickable link). I know it hasn't even been two weeks, but I'm hopeful. :)