Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another Zoo Trip

After Noah's dr's appointment we headed to the zoo. We got there at a perfect time, and all the animals were up playing and chatting away. I kind of rushed us through because I wanted to meet Cory for lunch, and Noah wasn't too happy after getting his shots. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We did spend a while watching the lions. They were romping around, and the male lion roared a lot. It was really cool. Just call me a lover of the lion roar. 

Aren't her shoes the cutest?! Love them!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Peyton's favorite part of the zoo is still picking up sticks, rocks, and climbing on the fences, but I was impressed with how much she was paying attention to the animals this time. Probably because they all weren't just laying around and sleeping.  She's also becoming a huge fan of the face cutouts.  

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We might go back tomorrow since we'll be out that way for Noah's u/s. 

That's my story. (stomp, stomp)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You lover of lion roars. Haha. Peyton does love the sticks. I hope she still calls them her violins.