Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here I Go

"So... oh... I'm brand new 
Today I make my resolution 
Today I make my resolution 
Today I make my, today I make my resolution 
Today I make my" 



1. Lose 20 pounds. For real. You know, like every year. :) But seriously for real. I want to be where I was before I got pregnant with Peyton.

2. Start and finish a photo a day project. I didn't even attempt last year, and 2009 I didn't get passed January.

3. Print photo books for Peyton's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year, and Noah's 1st year.

4. Clean out all the closets, and shed, and sell, and donate everything we don't use.

5. Finish all my house painting projects.


I've decided to not add "learn to play my guitar". It's made it's way on my list too many times. I'm not about to set myself up for failure this year. :)

My hopes for 2011

1. Sell our house!

2. Get a car

3. Grow my photography business

I suppose that's all, for my internet readers to know anyway. I have a few more personal growth ones, too.

Maybe next year I'll have some pictures to share of us bring in the new year with a little fun. Last night I went to bed at 10pm.

We did finish the year with a hike, and getting the jumperoo out of storage. Please ignore the fact that Peyton was getting ready to pinch Daragan.



1 comment:

Joanna Dawson said...

That is a very very cute picture of Noah and I love Peyton's little Puma sweatsuit.