1. Sorry I haven't been blogging much. I just really haven't had much to say. Noah went through a growth spurt last week. That was pretty tough. It's hard to feed a baby every 1.5-2 hours when you have a 2 year old that still needs a lot of help.
2. Noah is already getting little michelin man arms. I'm embracing his chunkiness. It bothered me when people called Peyton fat when she was a baby. I was way more sensitive about a lot of things with Peyton though. I could have banged my head against the wall every time I heard someone say how much she looked like Cory. ha. I guess it was because I grew her for 39 weeks, had to give birth to her, and then all I heard was how much she didn't look like me. boo. haha.
3. I really think that Noah is going to be in 3-6 month clothes in a few weeks, so the weather needs to get another 10 degrees cooler!
This is a 0-3 gap onesie. It's getting a little snug.
4. Peyton loves Stuart Little 2. She will actually sit through the entire movie. Did you know Hugh Laurie is the dad in it? pretty funny.
5. I can't wait until Krista gets here! I miss my Cali friends.
6. I'm not going home for Thanksgiving this year. We are planning a trip to Cali in the spring though. This is going to be the longest stretch of time that I haven't seen my family.
7. I love when Peyton sings. She always messes up the end of songs, and I love it.
8. I also love when she does somersaults, and dances.
9. Cory and I watched, The Road, the other night. It was horrible. I had to watch a happy movie before I went to bed, so I could stop thinking about it.
10. I don't want to wish away Noah's little baby days, but man, I can't wait until he is a little more predictable. It looks like it's going to be a rough day. He is usually so easy, sleeps well, eats well, and is content just chilling anywhere, but somedays he just will not stay asleep, and eating is just all over the place. Of course Peyton is usually having an off day at the same time.