Thursday, September 16, 2010

2 weeks


Noah had his 2 week appointment yesterday. He is now 22 inches, and 9lbs 8 oz. He has grown an inch since birth, and has gained 13 ounces in a week! I need to exchange some of his clothes for bigger sizes because I'm afraid he will outgrow everything before he gets to wear it!





 Post Pregnancy: 2 weeks

Weight Loss: 20 lbs I have 17 pounds to lose to get to my pre Noah pregnancy weight, and 30 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. The 20 lbs that I've lost so far just melted off... and left my body in the form of a baby, but I have a feeling that I'm going to really have to work for the next 30. I don't even know how to do that. I have never in my life watched what I ate... it's going to be quite a challenge. 

Sleep: If it wasn't for a baby that needed to eat and be changed in the middle of the night and early in the morning I would be sleeping great. :) It is so nice to sleep in any position and be comfortable, and to not have to go to the bathroom every hour!

Feeling: Great! I am feeling almost completely back to normal. My incision burns, and itches sometimes, but I'm not really in any pain anymore. I even pulled some weeds yesterday. :) 

Health: Everything is good.


Belly: I ended this pregnancy with 4 little stretch marks, and a nice incision across my abdomen.


What I am looking forward to: Getting the ok to resume all physical activity. Perhaps I'll start running. I'm thinking about to the couch to 5k


What I miss: Can't think of a thing.


Cravings: I left this one on here because I feel like I'm craving more things now than I did while pregnant. Well, maybe not craving certain things just wanting to eat all the time. I want to eat all day long! ::sigh:: I chalk it up to nursing. 



I wish I had a picture to post of how I look now for the record, but we all know how good I was at getting pictures while I was pregnant... 

2 comments:

Julie Beeson said...

A lot of the weight will just melt off with nursing. I know that it is hard, but do not be discouraged!!! You are beautiful and a wonderful mommy! Congratulations!

Steph said...

This reminds me of when you told the lady at Target that my child was 2 weeks old.

I'm so glad you and the fam are doing well. I agree with Julie, don't be discouraged! You can do it friend!