1. Last night I gave Noah his first bath. I figured it was time. I think Peyton had already had a few baths by the time she was 2 weeks old. I had a much easier time bathing him than I did bathing Peyton for the first time. I guess all the jitters are gone.
2. The weather is still in the 90s, but the humidity isn't as bad and the nights are cool, so it's actually bearable. Last night I took Peyton on a walk and the temperature was perfect. I could have been wearing pants or shorts, short sleeves or long sleeves.
3. Peyton is currently having her own little dance party with her rolling pin. Every once in a while she'll knock herself in the head with it, and laugh. weirdo. She loves the Be Ok song that I have on the blog.
5. Have I ever mentioned that Peyton calls her poop "caterpillars"?
6. Daragan has pink eye or something. It's disgusting, and she's been banished to the backyard. I hope it clears up soon. It's always something with her.
7. Did anyone watch the Bachelor Pad? I was happy with who won.
8. I hope Lane wins Big Brother. He is so funny. Do you love how my life consists of lame reality tv shows? ha. Maybe one of these days I'll have a more exciting life again.
9. I wish our house would sell, and our weeds wouldn't grow so fast.
10. We bought some Marie Calendar's pot pies, and holy moly they are super fattening. Probably should have looked at the nutrition facts before I bought a whole box at Costco. I'll continue to eat them until they are gone because I hate wasting food more than I want to lose this baby weight.