1. It usually takes me a few hours to write these posts. I have to keep coming back to it as I think of things.
2. Mornings are the hardest time for me. I have to get Peyton up, to the bathroom, and eating breakfast all while putting a pacifier in Noah's mouth every other minute. By the time I get her situated, and I go to the bathroom Noah is HUNGRY! Peyton always finished her breakfast while I'm feeding Noah, and she usually has sticky hands, and touches everything.
3. I just have to get through these next few days of extreme heat, and then it looks like it's finally going to cool down. It's supposed to be 82 next wednesday. hooray!
4. We are going to have some water fun this week while it's still in the upper 90s.
5. The other morning when I changed Noah's diaper I found a wipe in it. Oops. I guess I left it in there during a middle of the night diaper change.
6. Noah will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. How can it feel crazy that it's already been 3 weeks, but at the same time feel like he's always been here?
7. When Peyton doesn't take an afternoon nap she gets really wild.
8. Did anyone watching The Event last night? I liked it enough to want to watch it next week.
9. I need a pedicure.