Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mixing Up Words

I love when Peyton calls things something different than what they are actually called. 

Wagon is "dragon". She's always asking to ride her dragon. ha.

This morning she was eating life cereal and she told me she needed more "bugs life". 

She calls her pottery barn anywhere chair her "thinking chair".  She's a Blue's Clues fan. 

I think I've already blogged about her calling puddles "muddles", and the seven dwarfs  "hi-ho's".

Pretty much all loud noises that are outside are thunder "funder". She reassures herself, "funder is good". haha.

She doesn't always do this, but yesterday she called the bug spray "fly lotion". 

That's pretty much all her mix ups. We all know she is a genius, so there isn't much room for error. JK





2 comments:

Krista said...

Cute! I love that she calls the dwarfs "hi-hos." All of her names make sense! I can just imagine her saying "Funder is good." Maybe when I come visit you after Baby is born, there will be some "funder" and I can hear her say it.

Holly said...

"funder is good". That made me laugh. So adorable!