1. Last Saturday we went to a cook out at a friend's house. I made cupcakes to take with us, and let Peyton lick the whisk. I'm not really a fan of food all over the face pictures, but licking the beater, spoon, whisk or whatever is kind of a milestone in a child's life. :) I had to document it.
2. Yes, my child is wearing a bikini. Peyton got this suit for her birthday last year. I don't really have a problem with babies in bikinis, but I still reserve this bathing suit for the backyard.
3. After church on Sunday we went to the mall, so Peyton could do one of her favorite things, "ride the animals". She always says she is going to ride the pig, but never does. She usually looks like she is having more fun than anyone one the carousel, but of course the day I bring my camera she wasn't really feeling it. Instead of crying for having to get off she said she was all done.
4. Did you notice the dark circle under her chin? Poor thing fell at the store over a week ago, and the bruise still isn't fading. Now when she gets hurt she gets mad, and won't let Cory or I comfort her. She was mad at running because that's what she was doing when she fell. The other day she bumped her head on the wall, and so she hit the wall.
5. This morning after a song that she liked was over she said, "it's over". It sounded so grown up. She usually says all done.
6. We've been borrowing Dora movies from the library. It's by far the most annoying show Peyton likes. Dora's voice makes me cringe.
7. June is almost over. Lots planned in July. Peyton's birthday is the first week of August, and then baby boy comes a few weeks later. Crazy.
8. Our grass is filling out nicely in the backyard. It's hard to believe it was almost all dirt last summer. There are still a few big dirt patches, but hopefully those will fill in by fall.
9. I got 3 hours of sleep last night, well technically this morning. I think a nap is in order.
10. I posted this on fb, but I love it, so I'm going to post it here, too.