Wednesday, June 16, 2010

28 Weeks

Pregnancy: 28 Weeks

Weight Gain: I don't know for sure, but when I went to the Dr a couple of weeks ago I was up 20 pounds.

Sleep: Horrible! I'm hot, and have the hardest time falling asleep. I wake up a million times a night, and am exhausted in the morning.  Sometimes I take a nap in the afternoon, but it's never long enough because I usually fall asleep 30 minutes before Peyton wakes up.

Gender: Boy

Name: Undecided

Feeling: Hot, and large.

Health: The baby and I are both in great health so hooray for that.

Belly: Growing, and uncomfortable. Thankful that I don't have stretch marks though.

What I am looking forward to: Choosing a name and sticking to it. ha. It might not be until after he is born though.

What I miss: Bending over without having a huge belly.

Milestones: I'm in the 3rd trimester! 

Movement: Crazy movements. He feels like he's rolling all around, and he also does some crazy quick kicks.


I think we should just give up on pictures because I always promise them, and never take them. No more empty promises from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I'm loving the blog layout.

2. Yay for unnamed baby boy. I can't wait to "meet" him on the blog and to come visit you after he's born! I do want to see a belly shot, though, I won't like. Glad you guys are healthy!

Steph said...

I also love the layout. I'm sorry you're uncomfortable. :(