Friday, August 21, 2009

Vacation 2.2

I'm going to skip Peyton's actual birth day, and her birthday party since I already blogged about those.


I was so happy that we got to go to an Angels game, and they WON! Awesome! Peyton was really good despite the late night. There were a few times I had to walk around with her, but we never even came close to having to go home. If I'm remembering correctly I only missed one run, and that was from the Rays. Peyton also spent quite a bit of time "reading" one of her books. I was really impressed with how well she behaved.


Peyton's first bite of a hotdog. No worries though, her bites were not big enough for concern of choking.


IMG_1051


IMG_1052


Being silly with Grandma.


IMG_1063


IMG_1061


IMG_1064


Peyton and her grandparents. (my parents)


IMG_1066_2


IMG_1076


Just a glimpse. I didn't take pictures of the field. So sad. It's a beautiful stadium!


IMG_1070


A sea of red fans on a monday night.


IMG_1071


That's a pretty happy baby for 10 o'clock at night!


IMG_1088


IMG_1081


IMG_1080


So there it is, Peyton's first Angels game. Hopefully we'll get to experience many more. GO ANGELS!


4 comments:

Haiza said...

It is a nice stadium. Peyton does look extremely happy for 10pm. she's super cute in her Angels gear. :)

kristawilbur said...

She is adorable. I love the pictures of her making silly faces. I also love, love, love the last picture of you and her and Cory... it truly is like an advertisement for the Angels!

erica said...

although i am a dodgers fan i'll have to say those are some great pictures!! :)

Ash said...

Fantabulous!