1. There will be more vacation pictures tomorrow.
2. Peyton loves when we sing the ittsy bittsy spider. She tries to do the motions with us, and it's so cute. I'll try my best to try to capture it on video.
3. Cory's grandparents (from his mom's side) stopped by last Saturday.
I guess Peyton saw something she thought was pretty cool.
Love this one!
4. We also got to meet up with a few of Cory's cousins (from his dad's side) that live in Louisiana. They're always a ton of fun to be around. We haven't seen them since May of 08.
5. I love, love, love this rocking elephant from Pottery Barn Kids!
6. How cute is this mini cart?! I could spend hours in Pottery Barn, and Pottery Barn Kids.
7. I'm having the hardest time finding cute brown shoes in Peyton's size, and she's outgrown her pedipeds. :( I think I'm just going to buy some online. I think these are super cute, and they'll match pretty much anything.
8. Peyton's latest word is banana. She loves bananas.
9. I still haven't sent out thank you card for Peyton's birthday. I really need to get on that!
10. You can take the girl out of Cali, but you can't take Cali out of the girl. Sometimes I just can't get rid of my California mentality. I always think that places take longer to get to than what Cory says they do because I take in to account what traffic will be like.
We passed by a car that was stopped on the side of the freeway, and the people we standing outside of it, and all the doors were open, and the cops were checking the tires. I said, "oh, they're searching their car for drugs". Cory said, "they're helping them change their tire". Oops, my mistake.
The church that we've been going to on sunday nights has been doing a series on "the end times", so Cory and I were talking about becoming self sufficient for food, and how it would be cool to grow our own fruits and veggies, and have chicken so we have our own supply of eggs, etc. He said, "I have a gun", and I said, "you're going to kill someone for their food?", and he said, "no, I'd kill animals for food". Oops, my mistake. I just pictured him holding someone up for their loaf of bread. haha.