1. I made brownies on Saturday night. Do you think there are any left?
2. Cory and I watched Defiance last night, we both really liked it.
3. Remember how it was the 4th of July?
I only got 4 pictures of Peyton the entire day, and I'm so bummed about it. :(
Peyton was loving ALL of the food. She probably would have eaten all.day.long. if she had her way.
I managed to get a couple shots of these cuties!
I suppose I was having to0 much fun doing this!!!
But this wasn't so fun for me. It actually scared me. ha. and it hurt my neck.
I didn't get to jump on the trampoline because I couldn't climb up! ha!
And I only made it half way up the iceberg. sad.
I never made it out on the kaiaks because someone said it was most boring thing to do there, and wouldn't go with me.
We had a fantastic 4th of July! Seriously, one of the best I've ever had.
4. Peyton won't say "baby" "bye" or "peyton" any more. Maybe they were all flukes. But she still loves to say "no".
5. This day has gone by really fast, and Jaida got picked up an hour early! Hooray!
6. Gaven's birthday was on Sunday and I still haven't mailed him his gift. Having one car stinks sometimes.
7. Peyton has a tooth!! It's one of her top front teeth.
8. Jacob came over to play today. Getting three 11 month old babies to sit beside each other and look at the camera is impossible, at least for me. Notice that each child has something in their lap or hands to distract them from crawling away. ha.
9. We're going to start transitioning to whole milk soon. I'm ready...Peyton, not so much.
10. I'm happy to report that Peyton took 2 good naps today. yay! I hope putting her to bed tonight is much easier than last night. It always takes her a couple days to get back on schedule after a busy weekend.