Tuesday, July 28, 2009

10 on Tuesday!

1. Yesterday we went swimming with Aunt Laiena, Uncle Greg, and cousins Hunter and Ty. 



IMG_0765

IMG_0766

Ty Ty



IMG_0767

I totally remember doing this as a kid.



IMG_0768

Hunter



IMG_0769

Uncle Greg in his goggles was not Peyton's favorite thing. 



IMG_0770

2. Peyton will be one is 8 days!


3. I forgot how much I love having dvr. 


4. Peyton loves to look out the back door at Hofa.



IMG_0762

IMG_0753

Dirty baby hands on one side, and dirty dog licks on the other side.



IMG_0756

5. I am so happy that Peyton is sleeping so well here. I'm not sure if that's going to be the case in California. We shall see. 


6. My teeth hurt. I really need to go to the dentist. ::sigh:: I know I'm going to have a million cavities though.


7. I was hoping Peyton would have both her top middle teeth by her party, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.


8. I am having such a hard time thinking of 10 things. I don't know why this is so difficult every week. 


9. My cold is still lingering. 


10. Should I go swimming or take a shower during Peyton's nap? I suppose I could go swimming now, and then take a shower during her afternoon nap.

No comments: