1. Peyton's birthday presents from her GG and Grampy. (cory's parent)
Now she may look like she is completely bored on this swing, but she LOVES it. As soon as we start unbuckling her the tears come.
She also LOVES this car they bought her.
The tears come when we stop pushing. Oh toddler-hood...
2. Peyton is coming close to walking. She one hand cruises everywhere. She walks while holding one finger, but has soon as you let go she either lunges towards you or drops to her knees.
3. One of my favorite things about Alabama is the thunderstorms, and we haven't had many. It finally stormed Sunday night, and for most of the day yesterday. Yay! We really needed the rain.
4. Happy birthday, Daniel.
5. I tried to get a picture of Peyton's tooth, but she wasn't having it. She looks so funny. I hope the other front tooth comes in soon.
6. I have seen like 10 people ride by on bikes today, mostly kids. I don't know how they are standing the heat.
7. Is it possible to potty train an 11 month old? I'm done changing diapers. ha.
8. Our church is going back to one service on Sunday mornings. I'm bummed. First service worked out really well for us, and Peyton's naps.
9. I really want a Pepsi.
10. Cory started putting in the laminate flooring on Sunday. The hall is almost done. :)