Tuesday, November 1, 2011

pumpkin patch

We found an awesome pumpkin patch to go to this year. It was a bit chilly and pretty windy, but we had a great time! Noah's favorite part was the petting zoo. When Peyton was his age she cried when we took her into the barn to see the animals. funny how different they are. Peyton loved everything about the pumpkin patch this year. She was full of smile the entire afternoon.

My little farmer


Pony ride! Those little guys were going pretty fast! I kept having to run to keep up with Peyton(I had to stand beside her while she rode).



Barrel train! I think she looks so grown up in this picture. She loved this little train. I love that she always shouts out, "this is so fun" when she is having a good time.


Running through the hay maze. She would have stayed in there for hours, but I convinced her there was more fun to be had at the corn pit.




Next was the hayride out to the pumpkin patch(no pictures during the ride, I was too busy sipping hot chocolate). Sadly there were no confederate soldiers running after our wagon this year.





Packed up and ready to go to the car. Cory and Krista both got pumpkins that weighed over 30lbs... I think. Maybe they were just under 30 lbs. Whatever the weight, they were too heavy to carry all the way to the car. Noah got to hitch a ride for a little while; that's when Peyton's fun ended and she had a meltdown.

No comments: