1. November is basically over, and I hardly picked up my camera.
2. Cory's parents, brother, and sister-in-law came for a visit a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time, but I didn't take a single picture! Shame on me. The kids got their Christmas gifts from them, and are now living out a childhood dream of mine... they got a powerwheel! They look so cute in it.
3. Noah started walking this month! Yay, Noah! Finally. I'd so much rather have him up on his feet than on his hands and knees.
4. Noah also had an optometrist appointment this month, and will be getting glasses soon.
5. The Hughes spent Thanksgiving with us! Don't get me started on Grace being almost 19, and little Destiny being 13!
Helping make candy acorns on Thanksgiving morning.
Peyton's job was to unwrap all the hersey kisses.
I tried to make Rice Krispy turkeys. Their "tail feathers" kept falling off.
6. Cory, Peyton and I went over to Laiena's dad's for Thanksgiving dinner. Noah was napping so he stayed home with my parents, and the Hughes.
All of the pictures of Peyton in her Thanksgiving outfit look like this:
7. My mom, dad, Cory, Destiny, and I went out for black friday shopping on Thursday night. My dad and Cory went to Target around 10pm to stand in line while us girls went to wal-mart to get some umbrellas. Wal-mart was madness. I'm so glad we didn't need anything there. Cory and I scored an awesome deal on a tv, and pots and pans. Whoop! Did I tell you guys how our tv disappeared? We have no idea where it went or when it went missing. We went to get it out of the garage to move to our new house, and it wasn't there. Cory doesn't remember getting it out of the uhual, but he also doesn't remember not getting it out. So who knows... It could have gotten jacked on the cross country trip or out of my parents' garage.
My dad got a helicopter. ha. I couldnt fly the thing to save my life. I would fly it all the way to the ceiling, it would smash into it, and come crashing down onto the floor.
8. We got our Christmas tree on Sunday! It makes the house smell so good! I haven't had a real tree in forever!
Look at his cute little baby walking self.
I crouched down to take a picture of Peyton, and she did the same. :)
Decorating the tree
9. Gingerbread making fun:
10. So, that's basically Novemember. Lots of fun with family. Not very many pictures taken. No new header. A few pounds gained. I am starting the 30 day shred again though, so good luck to me! :) Oh, I took our Christmas card picture too, but I won't be posting that until I send out my cards. Hopefully you will see more posts in December.