Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ten on Tuesday!

1. I have been a horrible blogger. I'm sorry for those that are waiting to see vacation pictures. Things have been pretty busy around here and it doesn't look like its going to slow down anytime soon.

2. We had termites, so we had to deal with that. We still need to repair some damage on the trim outside one of our windows, and the window sill inside needs to be replaced.

3. We are getting new carpet in our playroom. We planned on continuing the laminate flooring that is in the living room, but Lowes no longer sells it. Cory was busy ripping up the old carpet when I went to Lowes to pick up the material. His phone was dead, so when I returned to tell him the floor was a no go he had already taken out half of the carpet. No worries. New carpet is a good alternative. I like wood floor better, but carpet will be more comfortable for the kids anyway. Hopefully its in by the end of this week! We have someone coming out to measure tomorrow.

4. I have a few photo shoots on Saturday. yay!

5. Next week is going to be crazy! I am going to have a house full of kids. I know for sure that I am watching 4 kids. Its quite possible that I am watching another one. I just haven't heard back from her mom. So if I have them all I will have 2 babies, 1 toddler, 2 two year olds, 1 three year old, and 1 four year old. I am going to be worn out, but its only for a week. Anything is bearable if you know its only for a short time. I've watched a couple of the kids before and they are super cute and fun. I'm excited about Peyton having some friends to play with all week.

6. I still need to take Noah's 8 month picture, and give a little update on him. He's changes a lot, I think.

7. It's already the 3rd of May and I still have my March header up. I will be updated that by the end of the week.

8. I can't believe Peyton only has 3 months left of being a 2 year old.

9. We have like 200 movies that we need to sell. I can't remember if I already wrote about converting our dvds to mp4, but that's what I'm doing. I'm almost done. I think I'm just going to sell the dvds for $1 a piece.

10. I wish I could nap when Noah does... if only Peyton slept during those times, too.

No comments: