Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Airport

This is going to be quick. It's my attempt to get the ball rolling on vacation pictures. I really only took pictures on a few days. The flights went ok.  We left around 6pm, and Peyton was tired, so every time she had to wake up she was not a happy camper. All she wanted to do was lay down and sleep. I don't think I'll take a late flight again. Noah was pretty good. I think. I honestly don't even remember. Cory sat with him on one side of the plane while Peyton and I sat across from them. I love being on a flight that isn't full. I think I would have remembered if he was unpleasant, so I'm assuming he did fantastic. So here we are during our quick layover in Houston. Well, here they are. I, as usual, was taking the pictures. 



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



No comments: