Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday!

1. Peyton no longer calls flashlights "tashlights". She still says things are "teelicious" instead of delicious, and "I will feel you better" when she is trying to comfort you.

2. I gave Noah some tylenol this morning, and Peyton asked for some. I told her she couldn't have any because she wasn't sick. She said, "I am sick. My head hurts, my belly hurts, my legs hurt, my knees hurt." Nice try, but its still not going to happen.

3. The other day we were at Target, and a lady standing in front of us turned around, tickled Noah feet and started talking to him. Peyton told her to be gentle, and then proceeded to tell the lady that her name was Marie. I love that Peyton is so imaginative, but I probably won't miss explaining to people that her real name is actually Peyton.

4. This is the cute little family I shot a couple weekends ago
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

5. We are going to a civil war reenactment this weekend. I'm really excited about it. We've lived here for 5 years and I've always wanted to go. Not that I love war, but I think it will be fun. I love to do touristy, and stereotypical things of a state. That's why I was always going to auditions for movies when I lived in California. JK LOL BRB IBDAL ISDAB AHHBIC

6. Peyton's been watching Pinky Dinky Doo. It's a nice break from Diego, and the theme song totally warrants for a dance party every time it comes on.

7. We're going to have a garage sale in a couple of weeks. I have a big love/hate relationship with having them. I always say no one is going to come after being outside for only an hour, and I buckle under pressure and sell everything for a dollar when someone tries to haggle me. ha. I'm always a little peeved when we have stuff left over. I mean, I don't want it, but its only a dollar surely someone else should buy it. I do love the cleaning out of the house, and making some quick cash part though.

8. Do you play the game " If we won x amount of money what would you buy" game? Cory and I do all the time. We always first spend responsibly and then pick out things that we would love to buy, but can't really justify the cost. 

If we won the lottery or something I would totally buy this for Cory:

and this for kids:

Id' probably get one of these:




9. I've been totally slacking in the picture taking with my kids. I did catch this moment when I went in to wake up Noah. Super sweet, but definitely not fun when they are supposed to be taking a nap. ha.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

10. Noah still isn't getting up on all fours, getting in a sit up position on his own, or pulling up, but I think we're going to need to lower his crib mattress soon because he is definitely working on it. This information was more of a disclaimer for the image in #9. ha. He looks like he could leap out of his crib.

1 comment:

Haiza said...

Yay for Ten on Tuesday! :)