1. We painted our kitchen. It's not the color I envisioned, but it's growing on me.
2. Peyton is a closet baby liker. I walked into the playroom and she was giving a doll a kiss. I said, "aww... that's so sweet. Is that your baby?" She looked at me, and then threw the doll on the floor. ha.
3. Potty training is going ok. Somedays she does great, and then other days are very frustrating. Yesterday the only time she had an accident was when we went on a walk and she was sitting in her car. She always seems to pee in her car seat. I'm getting tired of washing her cover. Her accidents usually happen when she is sitting down for longer than 5 minutes... or when she is laying on Hillary's bed.
4. Hillary came to visit last weekend. It was great having her here. I wish we all lived in the same place, or at least were able to vacation together once a year.
5. I wanted to get some pictures of Hillary and Peyton at the Botanical Gardens, but we got attacked by mosquitoes. I think I got like three bites, Peyton got a couple and Hillary got about a hundred. Sorry, Hillary! The pictures I did get aren't the best, and the color is all over the place, but they captured our very short time there.
Heading into the Alabama woods. They both look a little nervous about it.
Oh, Hillary's got this. Peyton is still looking a little uncertain.
Checking to make sure Peyton is ok.
Getting dusted off after tripping over a root.
Hillary discovers her first mosquito attack.
Chatting about their morning. Peyton talked to Hillary non stopped in the car.
6. Wachovia's online banking is driving me nuts. They just need to hurry up and make the Wells Fargo switch.
7. It is way too hot. It wouldn't be so bad if I had more than a toddler pool to lounge in. It's not even really a pool...
8. Cory hung some shelves for me, so now I love him forever and ever. It was our deal. :)
9. I suck at painting. I don't know why, but the paint always peels off the wall when I remove the tape. What gives? See above the crown molding? I don't even remember what color we painted our ceiling, and I can't find the paint chip, so i don't know how I'm going to retouch it. ::sigh:: I really don't want to have to paint the entire ceiling.
10. Yesterday I moved our pictures off our computer onto our external hard drive. Is it really necessary to have over 3,000 pictures in less than a year?