1. Peyton and I both need haircuts. My hair looks like a horse's mane, and Peyton's is a scraggily mullet.
2. Peyton still prefers to run around the playground rather than playing on the actual equipment, but she did take a few minutes to slide. She went up the stairs and down the slide all by herself. She was so cautious and reserved as a baby, but she is a fearless toddler.
3. Did you notice her cute little Pumas? Hillary and Candace bought her those when she was born and they finally fit. She's been wearing them for about a month. Her feet grow crazy. She'll be in the one size for a long time, and then jump two sizes in a matter of weeks. I'm not sure if 6s are going to fit her much longer. Her toes aren't smashed or anything, but she doesn't really have any growing room. 7s seem too big though. :/ Do they make half sizes for toddlers?
4. We won't know if the baby is a boy or girl for a few more weeks, but I've been focusing on boy names. They seem harder for some reason. I guess because I like a lot, but nothing really jumps out that I love. We've come up with three that we like. Wanna vote?
5. Peyton calls all letters "t". I'm just impressed that she recognizes what a letter is.
6. It was 70 degrees on Saturday, and I had to restrain myself from opening Peyton's pool that I bought on clearance last year. It felt so good outside, and I was going to fill it with warm water from the sink, but I knew that it was supposed to rain and get cold again, so I left it in the box. Today's high is 69 and tomorrow is 74, and I'm really trying to keep myself from blowing it up. I know it's not really swimming weather, but I feel like I've been waiting for warm weather forever! Plus I want to show you pictures of Peyton prancing around in the cute bathing suits I bought her.
7. The other day during nap time:
8. I am having the hardest time coming up with ten things. Can you tell because I'm sort of just rambling on about nothing?
9. Ellen is hilarious and I think it would be so much fun to go to one of her shows.
10. I like Jay Leno. I know, I know...