1. Today is Cory's birthday. Happy birthday to him!
2. I have a nice new zit forming on my chin just in time for Easter. yay!
3. Peyton is getting pretty good at eating cereal with a spoon.
4. Whenever Peyton goes in to the playroom or her room and is very quiet I always fear for the worst. But I always find her chilling with a pile of books. Good for her!
5. Daragan loves Peyton's new sandbox. It's very irritating.
6. Last Saturday we played a mean game of Chinese tennis with an exercise ball. It was tons of fun! The tops of my ankles are still sore.
7. I have a lot of fun things coming up, going lots of places: Orange Beach, wedding in Clearwater, California, and Memphis.
8. I wasn't planning on getting a double stroller when the new baby comes, but now I'm thinking I'd like a double jogging stroller. Does anyone have any recommendations?
9. I love picking Peyton up from the nursery. She is so happy to see us. As soon as the worker picks her up from her room she is saying, 'bye, bye". Last week she blew the worker a kiss, and say, "bye. I wuv you".
10. Peyton's room is almost done. I don't know when I'll finish it so I thought I'd just post pictures now. AHHH!!! My computer froze. :( I wrote all the things i was still going to change in Peyton's room, where I bought the stuff, etc. I don't have the patience to rewrite it. boo. Oh well.
I'm hoping to find a big oval mirror at the thrift store.
I just threw this up here. It was a decoration from her 1st birthday party. Cute at a luau, not so much in a bedroom.