1. Yesterday's weather was so nice! Peyton spent all afternoon playing in the backyard.
2. Our backyard looks like a giant sandbox. Hopefully grass will start growing soon!
3. This morning I couldn't find Peyton's paint brushes so I gave her q-tips to paint with. She had paint streaks all over her cheeks from trying to put the q-tips in her ears. :/
4. I think my morning sickness is officially gone! I have felt pretty good these last 2 weeks.
5. Last saturday we looked at some vizsla puppies. They were SO cute! It's a good thing our tax return hasn't come yet because I'm pretty sure one of those puppies would be in our house right now.
6. Daragan is so good with Peyton
7. I bought a huge bag of m&ms to give Peyton while she was potty training. Potty training lasted 3 days, and there are only a few handfuls left. Cory and Peyton aren't eating them...
8. There is a cat that keeps coming into our yard. I saw it trying to get into our shed yesterday. It better find itself somewhere else to go.
9. Peyton's new quilt.
10. We only bought the quilt, pink sheets and one throw pillow. I'm sure while my parents are here I'll get a couple more pillows and a bed skirt. I'll post pictures of her room when it's done.