1. We took Peyton to chuck e cheese for the first time the other day. We all had a lot of fun.
2.We also bought Peyton a twin mattress. Macys' was having a closeout sale, so we got an awesome deal!
3. A twin mattress meant we needed to buy her new bedding. :) So we bought her a quilt from JC Penny's. I'll try to post pictures tomorrow. Cory is picking up the mattress tonight.
4. I've been loving avocados lately. They cost 98 cents a piece at walmart. I miss the days of picking them off the tree in the backyard.
5. I haven't thrown up in a week! Hopefully I'll be able to drink milk again soon.
6. My parents are coming in a week! yay!
7. The average high in March is 69. Today the high is 39. :( BOO!
8. Peyton loves Daragan now! She always wants to sit on her and give her hugs.
9. The baby's due date is Sept. 8th.
10. Peyton loves playing in the backyard. Right now we have about 5 leaf piles that she loves to poke with sticks. Her bows always fall out when she is running around, so I attempted to pull the front of her hair up in a ponytail...