Tuesday, January 20, 2009

10 on Tuesday!

1. I'm watching the inauguration live on CNN.com

2. Have I mentioned that we moved Peyton to her crib on Christmas night? 

3. It is freezing! I am so ready for warmer weather. I'm done with jackets and blankets. 

4. I've put an ad on craigslist to try and find a kid or two to watch. I wish I didn't have to, but such is life, and it is really needed. I'm sure it will be good times, I just won't be able to go to Cali and stay for weeks as often as I did last year. Boo. 

5. Peyton finally learned how to blow raspberries last week. She had been working on it for so long, and loves that she figured it out. It's cute now, but hopefully she won't be doing it until she's 10.

6. This is the first season that I've ever watched The Bachelor, and I'm loving it. Don't judge me. : )

7. I entered a million dollar sweepstake, and I'm hoping to win so that Peyton and I can continue our trips across country or maybe just move there. Isn't the girl suppose to live by her family. : ) 

8. Peyton loves to watch me and Cory brush our teeth.

9. I'm a fan of ground turkey in my spaghetti.

10. It never fails that when I watch the Biggest Loser I'm eating something incredibly unhealthy. Tonight I plan on eating chocolate chip cookies. 



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMBO! Those were good. I especially like the last one ;)

Anonymous said...

i love eating and watching that. i like that peyton loves to watch you brush your big teeth. i do judge you for watching the bachelor. hate it. i watch bromance instead , totally a step up. jk lol brb.

CORY said...

i hope we win the million. can you beleive some people would choose the 500,000 lump sum instead of 1,000,000 over 30 years?

Peyton's Pages said...

OMG, Cory, I cannot believe it.

Peyton's Pages said...

Hillsabub, I've never heard of bromance, but if I wasn't married to Cory I'd totally try to marry Jason...not my brother.

Anonymous said...

Kim you've never heard of bromance???? haha....it's brody jenner trying to find a BFF....or Bromance i should say, since Spencer isn't his friend anymore. It's a little gay if you ask me....but i still watch it every week!

PS. yeah i was always eating unhealthiness while watching biggest loser too! haha!

Anonymous said...

is jason the bachelor? i don't like him cause he just is looking down their dresses and making out with them. as if thats how you find your true love. puh. when clearly true love is found on bromance. which is quite possibly the stupidest show i watch.

Peyton's Pages said...

Yeah, he's the bachelor. He doesn't look down their dresses, and he's only kissed like 3 or 4 of them. But it's always the hussy girls that initiate it. I'll have to check out bromance. Can you watch it online?