2. Have I mentioned that we moved Peyton to her crib on Christmas night?
3. It is freezing! I am so ready for warmer weather. I'm done with jackets and blankets.
4. I've put an ad on craigslist to try and find a kid or two to watch. I wish I didn't have to, but such is life, and it is really needed. I'm sure it will be good times, I just won't be able to go to Cali and stay for weeks as often as I did last year. Boo.
5. Peyton finally learned how to blow raspberries last week. She had been working on it for so long, and loves that she figured it out. It's cute now, but hopefully she won't be doing it until she's 10.
6. This is the first season that I've ever watched The Bachelor, and I'm loving it. Don't judge me. : )
7. I entered a million dollar sweepstake, and I'm hoping to win so that Peyton and I can continue our trips across country or maybe just move there. Isn't the girl suppose to live by her family. : )
8. Peyton loves to watch me and Cory brush our teeth.
9. I'm a fan of ground turkey in my spaghetti.
10. It never fails that when I watch the Biggest Loser I'm eating something incredibly unhealthy. Tonight I plan on eating chocolate chip cookies.