1. It doesn't just happen in the movies, people. We really saw people having an imaginary battle in the park, and they were much older than 5. I had to take a picture.
2. There is a little open field, future site of a chevron, that has pretty yellow flowers growing in it, well between it and the sidewalk. I've been dying to take pictures of Peyton in a field of sunflowers, and I figured this was the closest I was going to get this year, so off we went. The pictures didn't come out like I have envisioned, but there are a handful that I love.
Shaking her groove thang.
My favorite picture from the evening, no dainty dandelion blowing for this little lady.
3. I watch my little cousin on Thursday, Friday, and every other Wednesday. Peyton loves having someone to play with.
Notice her shorts on backwards. :)
While Ty and Peyton climb, and jump off rocks and stone walls Noah watches the nearby gardeners mow the lawn.
4. There was a park day in there sometime last week.
5. Painting a caterpillar
Feel free to pin this master piece. :)
6. Noah always seems to have a car in his hand while he is at home. I love watching him drive it across the furniture, and floor. Of course this little act of boyhood makes him a genius in my book.
7. My parents are coming this weekend so it should be busy and fun.
8. We finally settled on the kids halloween costumes. I really wanted Peyton to be a storybook character, and Noah to be whatever went along with it, but she wasn't having it. I thought Miss Muffet and a spider would have been so cute or Little Red Riding hood, and a wolf, Goldilocks, and a bear. We just took her to Old Navy and had her pick something. I'll admit that we didn't let her have her first choice(a bee) because I couldn't think of anything that would go with it for Noah. Noah is a "scuper diaper" according to Peyton. Can you guess what he really is?
9. I have got to get a video of Noah singing. It is my absolute favorite. Yesterday we were listening to Justin Beiber(its ok, you can judge), and Noah sang " ba ba ba ba ba ba aaahhhh."
10. I know most of you saw this on fb, but for those of you that didn't:
Peyton: can I have some yogurt?
Me: yes, but it's not the regular yogurt, it's a gogurt.
Peyton: oh mom! I knew you could do it! Rhyming is fun, I know.