Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ten on tuesday!

1. Noah is teething again. Thankful for tylenol. I don't remember ever giving Peyton tylenol for teething pain. She was good to go with just the tablets. Noah is a fussy mess without a little pain reliever.

2. Noah is now getting on his hands and knees and rocking.

3. I shouldn't have made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies yesterday...

4. Last Saturday Peyton, Noah and I walked over to the City Fest that was going on near our house. Peyton loved the jolly jumper/moon bounce/bounce house/whatever you call it.

She was a little unsure of it at first, but that didn't last long. I took Noah in for a few minutes, but he mostly watched from the stroller.


5. Cory (wasn't he the cutest!) + Kim






6. I really need to start shredding again. 

7. I've been watching Brothers & Sisters on Netflix. I'm not sure why I started watching it because they cancelled the show. Too bad because I like it.

8. I'm also watching The Bachelorette, and its quite ridiculous. I mean Bentley for real? Come on. 

9. Peyton is really growing in her imaginary play. This morning we went trick or treating. After she would knock on my door she would run to her house and eat her candy, and then come knocking for more. Every time she did it she told me she got chocolate on her face, and I needed to help her wipe it off. She would not continue the game until I wiped the non existent chocolate off her face. My favorite part though was the sound she made when she closed my door. I can't wait to see what kind of games she and Noah come up with. Perhaps a game like baby tiger. :)

10. " I don't want to be human." -Peyton 

3 comments:

Holly said...

Ew. Bently is disgusting. When I first saw him I knew he would be a guy I want to punch. Don't you wish they could just show her the footage of him talking so she'd quit whining about how he was "the one." bleh.

Love the old picture of you and Cory and then seeing your sweet babies. I see both of you in both children!!

And Peyton is so creative! Love her Halloween concept. lol!

Erica said...

i haven't been keeping up w/ the bachelorette but keep seeing posts on this bentley LOL

Krista said...

I also see both of you guys in the kids, but they totally have Cory's eye shape (and Peyton has the same beautiful eyes as you and your mom!)

I love it when you write down Peyton quotes. She cracks me up. I hope I get to see you all sometime this fall!