1. Went to Zumba for the first time last night. So much fun! It was a nice workout too, but I cancelled it out by enjoying a bowl of ice cream when I got home. Ha. The best part is that its free!
2. There are two birds that keep pecking at our windows. It's been going on for a couple of days. I don't know what they want. Maybe Timmy fell in a well. har, har, har.
3. It's been cold and raining the last couple of days, and its supposed to continue for a few more. I'm ok with it because then I don't have to water the flowers. I just wish I could stay in my cozy bed until noon.
4. I think I have pinkeye or something. Its itchy, sore, and droopy, its not red though. Just call me old lazy eye.
5. I miss having the Bachelor to watch on Tuesday mornings. Can't wait until the Bachelorette starts. oh the life...
6. I renewed my license last week. Standing there getting your picture taken is so awkward. My picture looks terrible!
7. I'm a skat man. be dop be da da. bep pa pada bo.
8. Peyton actually fell asleep during nap time yesterday. I'm hoping she does the same today because we have dinner plans tonight. Too bad Noah just woke up right before it was time for Peyton's nap.
9. Milca and her kids came over last Friday and I took a couple of pictures of them before we headed to the park. Their birthday party theme is cowboy/cowgirl. Sad we're going to miss it when we're in Cali. :(
Angel wasn't digging the whole picture taking thing. He just wanted to blow dandelions.
Aryana was all about it though! So fun!
10. Please excuse our messy living room, and how obnoxious I sound.